- Try peaches and ice cream on a hot summer day. Or puréed in a blender for a fresh fruit drink.
- Grilled peaches also provide an exquisite complement to meats and fresh peach salsa adds flair to fish.
- Bake your peaches into pies, cakes, and fruit tortes. They’re also marvellous in jams, jellies, and sauces.
- Slice one up and add it to your morning cereal, yogurt, or fruit salad.
- Peel, pit, and slice peaches into halves – they make great little cups for a scoop of whatever you fancy.
Check our Recipes section for more fresh ideas.